The College2Career (C2C) program provides an opportunity for college students to gain professional experience at a Fortune 100 company while completing their undergraduate degrees.
The C2C class of 2018 starts on May 21, 2018.
C2C students are trained during the summer on a full-time basis. Upon completion of this paid training, they begin a part-time position in our Personal Lines Service Center taking incoming calls from current Nationwide members. The adjustable part-time schedule allows students the flexibility to succeed both at work and in the classroom.
Thinking about applying? Minimum requirements for C2C:
• Enrolled in undergraduate studies, working toward a two-year or four-year degree
• Work schedule: 20-25 hours/week, mostly nights and weekends
• Must be able to attend 100% of training from May 21 through August 3 (Training Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
• Able to effectively prioritize work, school and personal commitments
• Excellent attendance and reliability
• Enthusiastic, solution-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, customer service environment
• Requires effective multi-tasking, persistence, analytical and computer navigational skills
What do students love most about C2C?
• Pays $16/hour
• Pays 10-15% shift differential on qualifying shifts
• Access to on-site Starbucks, full-service cafeteria, 24-hour fitness center
• Casual dress code includes work-appropriate jeans
• Paid time off
• Full medical, dental and vision insurance (part of our Wellness Program)
• Train and work alongside other college students (share the posting with your classmates!)
• Grow your network with professionals in the insurance industry